Luciferous wants your poetry, flash fiction, non-fiction, art, and anything else you may wish to share. Rolling deadlines, with one piece posted daily (hopefully).
- Send 1-4 pieces per submission.
- No content restrictions, I’m not easily offended. I have eclectic tastes. Experimental, underground, anything else… send it, it’s all good.
- Unpublished work preferred. Reprints OK. Please no simultaneous submissions. Excerpts from longer unpublished works are OK if the pieces can stand on their own.
- Poems to 100 lines.
- Prose to 1000 words.
- Reviews/interviews OK.
- Art submissions, please send as JPG/PNG attachments, 72 dpi preferred.
- No payment other than exposure can be offered at this time. All rights revert to authors/artists upon publication. Send a bio with links, I am happy to promote your other work.
Send submissions to madrush [@] outlook [dot] com. In body or as attachment(s), whichever is easier for you.
- All submissions will be considered for posting to Luciferous. Submissions are not being accepted for Mad Rush Books or 1/25 at this time.